Frozen Candy Frozen Candy

euosdgvjd

This game makes me want to stick my finger deep into my eye and swirl my brain around in my head.

Seriously, though, this has been done soo many times before, and it's not very interesting. I find it's repetitive, like after you play one level, it's just the same thing over and over. Also, it's frustrating at times.

But it could be a lot worse.

Chrono Days Sim Date Chrono Days Sim Date

woo

I love it. The artwork and the story are great :D

If you want suggestions, how about adding some competition? Like other girls that will end up with the guys if you don't? Because I always feel bad choosing 1 guy and leaving the others to be forever alone :c And maybe more animation during cut scenes?

It's still fantabulous, though, keep up the good work :D

The Trader of Stories The Trader of Stories

Sweet baby jesus

Absolutely awesome. I love the originality, how you have to find the story. Like all of your games, this is astounding, but by far this is my favourite. PLEASEE make more Trader of Stories games, the artwork, music and concept are amazing.

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Yeah

This game is super fun and everything, but, like others, I'm having trouble with the controls. Now, I know it's probably my own fault, but it made the RC Buggy game really hard :[. It took my 34 tries before I finally got it, and by that time it had reduced me to tears.

BUT other than that, it's really entertaining and an awesome game :D

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Sigh

I love the chat, but my computer crashed while I was on, and it won't let me back on. If any mods are on, can you please kick "me (Flame-Girl)" out so I can get back on? Thanks